Bluewater Multi Function Site (locally known as ‘The Base’) is offering memberships to this Airport and Multi-Use Park. The commercially approved airport is located on 600 acres of natural bushland in Bluewater Park, QLD. Expressions of interest are now being accepted to be part of this exclusive opportunity.
Only a limited number of membership licences, each offering exclusive use to a pre-determined footprint on the site, will be made available in three stages. Sites are available alongside the runway for easy taxi access. A non-discretionary unit trust company structure owns and manages the site.
Bluewater Airport / MFS offers you:
- Operations and agreements based on a ‘Boating Marina’ model
- The main north/south airstrip of approximately 1,600m TORA, all weather 70 ton high PCN with intention to be 24hr as soon as funding permits
- Club house and facilities to be built and will be the home of Townsville Flyers Inc.
- Uncontrolled airspace to 2400 feet AGL with airspace reviews in early stages
- Sites suitable for hangars/sheds useful to transport warehousing and storage, hobbyists, motor sports and aviators alike
- Healthy waterway with abundant wildlife only 36kms from Townsville City centre
- Each licence gives the Member exclusive access to a pre-determined footprint and general access to all common property ($7,500 p.a. plus GST and service levy)
- Each full licence allows parking / unlimited airport use for up to three aircraft
- Members may purchase more than one licence and licences with site improvements can be on-sold to enable full realisation of latent economic value
- Comprehensive unit deed providing registered corporate structure security
- Casual or permanent aircraft parking available
- Ad hoc membership (limited use licences) from $2,545 (plus GST).