Bluewater Multi Function Site (locally known as ‘The Base’) is offering memberships to this Airport and Multi-Use Park. The commercially approved airport is located on 600 acres of natural bushland in Bluewater Park, QLD. Expressions of interest are now being accepted to be part of this exclusive opportunity.
Only a limited number of membership licences, each offering exclusive use to a pre-determined footprint on the site, will be made available to corporate users and associated service partners. A non-discretionary unit trust company structure owns and manages the site.
Bluewater Airport / MFS offers you:
- Operations and agreements based on a ‘Boating Marina’ model
- The main north/south airstrip of approximately 1,600m TORA, all weather 70 ton high PCN with intention to be 24hr as soon as funding permits
- Cross runway clearing undertaken for 2,700m TORA east/west
- Uncontrolled airspace to 2400 feet AGL with airspace reviews in early stages to enable increased OCTA levels.
- Sites suitable for hangars/sheds useful for maintenance, training, transport warehousing and storage
- Only 36kms from Townsville City centre
- Each licence gives the Member exclusive access to a pre-determined footprint and general access to all common property
- Each full licence allows parking / unlimited airport use as agreed
- Comprehensive unit deed providing registered corporate structure security
- Casual or permanent aircraft parking available
- Ad hoc membership (limited use licences) from $2,545 (plus GST).